The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lot of hard work on Fri with only 3 people. Also had a crazy guy run out in the field and take 2 geese we sailed 100yds. I thought I've seen it all but that guy won the prize.

Changed states and hunted a pond on Sat. It didnt go as planned but we made the best of it.

Single that got a free pass

Here they come

We wanted to see the show and blew calling the shot but we still got a few

A male banded in 1997 -SW Bylot Island - hatched in 96 or earlier. One old bird and the reason they're so hard to decoy. If the bird wasnt banded there is no way you would guess the age.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Very nice guys!

When I saw that familiar sunrise I started thinking, but when I saw that green winter wheat, i thought man how could you stoop that low and do that to me? Haha!

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Nice. That is an awesome band. That bird has seen it all.

·
Registered
13,199 Posts
Snows over water would be very cool! CONGRATS!!

·
Registered
706 Posts
I was starting to wonder if anybody was killing any snows. Haven't seen any pictures on here? Great to see u guys r killing them ......

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
You have a lot of stones! Still bragging.

·
Registered
268 Posts
brettS said:
John S said:
ever hear of innocent until proven guilty
Yeah little jeffy foiles claimed he was innocent too. And we all seen through that smoke screen.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
John S said:
John, come on now, is it really necessary to keep bringing this up? Do you really think anything is gained by your comments? If something illegal took place, it will be dealt with. I hope you never make a mistake my friend because you invite the same sort of reaction upon yourself with how you respond to other people's faults and failures

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
stevenstiegel said:
John S said:
John, come on now, is it really necessary to keep bringing this up? Do you really think anything is gained by your comments? If something illegal took place, it will be dealt with. I hope you never make a mistake my friend because you invite the same sort of reaction upon yourself with how you respond to other people's faults and failures
Its just the typical JohnS holier than thou response........but don't you do say anything of that nature to him......

·
Registered
7,391 Posts
stevenstiegel said:
John S said:
I hope you never make a mistake my friend because you invite the same sort of reaction upon yourself with how you respond to other people's faults and failures
John only said what most were thinking. What happened was NOT just a "mistake". I honestly used to look forward to seeing these posts and pictures; now they bring other questions to mind. The only thing about the whole situation I would ever respect would be if those involved would just man up, explain what happened, and put to rest all the questions and comments.

If being repulsed by intentional illegal and unethical actions makes someone "holier than thou", then I guess that refers to me as well.

·
Registered
612 Posts
quackmaster4 said:
stevenstiegel said:
John S said:
I hope you never make a mistake my friend because you invite the same sort of reaction upon yourself with how you respond to other people's faults and failures
John only said what most were thinking. What happened was NOT just a "mistake". I honestly used to look forward to seeing these posts and pictures; now they bring other questions to mind. The only thing about the whole situation I would ever respect would be if those involved would just man up, explain what happened, and put to rest all the questions and comments.

If being repulsed by intentional illegal and unethical actions makes someone "holier than thou", then I guess that refers to me as well.
+1

1 - 20 of 36 Posts