The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
june 12 and 13 it is something really neat to see and they have great speakers just something i thought i throw out there if looking for something to do

·
Banned
13,401 Posts
Where's Cooks forest? I love things about the French and Indian war because I have ancestors who fought in it.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Went there last year. They held the Battle in a Forested part of the Park. Tell you what, it made the Goosebumps crawl up the back of my neck!!! About as close to being in a French and Indian Battle as I want to be.Cannon fire from both sides, Muskets firing, Indians war Whooping, orders being shouted, man. can`t wait.....

·
Registered
83 Posts
Take Brookville exit of 80 that is route 36. Follow rt. 36 north maybe 20 mile or so. youll drive right through cooks forest.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Oh well.
I usually go every year,it is a good one,missed last years,I had to work.
Should make it this year,I am taking a week of vacation,I have to take a week in the summer for my wife,that leaves me a week for hunting later.
Can't wait for next year,than I will get 3 weeks,let's see 2 weeks for the wife and 1 week for hunting-all of a sudden it does not sound all that good!!!
Oh well!!!

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Where at?
Are you with the independent moutainmen of pa?
I have been to thier's a few times,real nice.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I just might try to make it out there, at least to shoot for a day. If "longhunter" is not there I might have a chance. Can you give me some info on the rondy?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts