The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for recommendations on a free range hog hunt outfitter preferably on the the east coast that someone has hunted with for my son and I.Thanks.

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Looking for recommendations on a free range hog hunt outfitter preferably on the the east coast that someone has hunted with for my son and I.Thanks.

What type of hunt are you looking for? Stand hunt, dog hunt, spot and stalk, night vision hunt? What time of year do you want to hunt?

·
Registered
9,696 Posts
we hunted a private club along the Savanna River in S.C. It was only about 3 mi from Bostick Plantation. They offer pretty good hunts from what I could research. If their hunts are anywhere near as productive as the club we hunted, you should have a great time. ( I guess they're still in business)

·
Registered
6 Posts
check out Bucks and Boars in Swansea South Carolina Ask for Troy if you call he is the owner and guide great place good food and offer a great hunt

·
Banned
2,324 Posts
check out Bucks and Boars in Swansea South Carolina Ask for Troy if you call he is the owner and guide great place good food and offer a great hunt
trout, have you hunted that place recently and how successful were you?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts