The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,
I am posting to offer a day of free labor for any clean up or maintenance projects that you may have in SE PA. I am the advisor for a high school sportsman's club and we are planning our spring project. If you are interested in free labor for a few hours or a day in the spring, PM me and I can send you credentials and more info. I have 10-20 club members who have strong backs and a desire to help a larger conservation effort so don't hesitate to contact me. Take care.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Can you send me a pm with your name and phone number or email address. I will get this out to several local chapters in se pa. Thanks, Don...

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Our offer is still good. We are most available in April on weekends. Once we get into May the year starts to wrap up. If you have a project in or around Bucks Co, please ask us for help.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
I'll let the state chapter board know again. Maybe one of thcm can contact a local chapter down your way to get in touch with you. Way out of your way but we have some good habitat opportunities on Michaux State Forest in April, too much snow here in march to melt and dry out a bit for serious habitat work.
Don...

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Don...I did get an email from the Lower Bucks Chapter. Thanks for the help. April is the best time to schedule something for us so I am hoping to get a project together. Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
When you do get a project together let me know some of the particulars for the project, where, who invovled, how many kids and teachers, who involved from NWTF Lower Bucks Local Chapter, what was scheduled, how project was planned and completed, what habitat or maintenance work was performed, suggestions on teaming together for other similar school projects, and any additional project points of interest or recommendations.
Thank you,
Don...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts