The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the info, contact if interested.

"I have a German shorthaired pointer that I'm looking to get rid of to a loving family because I don't have room for him to run. He is a year and 7 months old. I want him to go to someone who will love him and have a place for him to run. He is brown and white with spots. Please contact me either by email or u may call me at 570-245-8807 or [email protected]

Remington has not been hunting. All I know about the parents is that he is from a championship breed. The sire is Lil Dickens Shameless Bojangles and the dam is Spring Brooks Domino. We had taken him from a friend of ours that didn't want him and if we wouldn't have taken him he would have went to the spca. He does like to chase birds. "
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
563 Posts
Dang I would help you out in a heart beat if I can get the wifey on board.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Get her some roses with a picture of a GSP inside
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
107 Posts
I have a year and a half year old out it the dad of this pup and my dog is a hunting machine. Very good dogs. My dogs mom is spring brook tibby. Nice dog won't be diapointed
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
563 Posts
Lynnappelman said:
Get her some roses with a picture of a GSP inside

Does that work for pregnant wives too, I'm new to all this? Got the first one coming this August.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
921 Posts
Do you happen to know what litter the sire came from? Its a possibility this my be from a breeding between lil dickens and my shorthair
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This dog now has a home thanks to HPA and the person who took it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
goalscorer said:
Lynnappelman said:
Get her some roses with a picture of a GSP inside

Does that work for pregnant wives too, I'm new to all this? Got the first one coming this August.
Congrats on the upcoming addition. I wouldn't push too much of anything on the wife at this point. Wild hormones can be dangerous to your health
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
563 Posts
Lynnappelman said:
goalscorer said:
Lynnappelman said:
Get her some roses with a picture of a GSP inside

Does that work for pregnant wives too, I'm new to all this? Got the first one coming this August.
Congrats on the upcoming addition. I wouldn't push too much of anything on the wife at this point. Wild hormones can be dangerous to your health
Yeah I am finding that out
. Otherwise I would have been all over that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
804 Posts
Glad to hear the dog has a home. We have a 5 year old female from the exact parents and she is a great family dog and a wonderful birder. Couldn't be more proud of her.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top