The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick heads up- this case was $50 at gander mountain all season but they now have them marked down to $25 if anyone is interested in buying one.

Steven

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Wow good deal. I just dont think it has enough room. I use my drake blind bag. Plenty of room for fox pro, ammo, kill lights etc plus shot gun loops double as back up kill light battery holders.

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
GreenHeadHunter said:
Wow good deal. I just dont think it has enough room. I use my drake blind bag. Plenty of room for fox pro, ammo, kill lights etc plus shot gun loops double as back up kill light battery holders.
I agree, I use a Drake blind bag also...

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So it is a little tight, but I will definitely use it. Probably going to have to carry my ammo separately- I was able to get a box of .17 hmr ammo in there with 4 rounds of hevi shot. KIll lights, battery, charger and call (with attahed decoy) fit perfectly

This is closed with all the gear in it

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
Dicks Sporting Goods had them all Fall for 30.

Ive found that Gander is over priced on alot of things IMO.

I like the case though.

·
Registered
18,431 Posts
I have one of the Foxpro bags but never use it. I just carry mine in a fanny pack. I paid $39.99 about four years ago for it at Dick's.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
I use mine for my FX5 and like the padding on it to protect the call. Enough room for charger, spare batteries, small motion decoy, flashlight, and a couple of other small accessories. Not worth $50 but $25-30 is a good deal for a case that is pretty well made.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts