The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone knows someone that is missing their beagle in the Lewisburg (union county) area give the East Buffalo Twp Police a call. The dog was turned in approx one week ago. Their phone number is 570-524-2943. Or if anyone is interested in taking the dog in give a call as well.

Just wanted to add a few things here since the original post. I spent some time with the dog just a short time ago. He is very gentle and loves attention. May be a hunter as he gets all wound up when you say "lets go hunting or where's the bunnies" just starts a barkin away and jumping around. He has a blue hunting style collar on and is tri colored seems a little larger than standard and in good shape. He realy could use a good home and it seems like our Dog Officer will give him away to a good home with out issue if the owners are not found. I would take him in a heart beat but I don't think my setter would like it to much..LOL

·
Registered
297 Posts
i feel for you ! i lost one of my hounds. she was out for 4 days and was seen 5 miles from home and showed up the next day at feeding time the fourth day always keep the faith!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts