The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, i always enjoy meeting the people of forest county as well as fellow camp owners, thought maybe this thread could be a place for all us forest county go-ers to chat......anyone see any coyote sign there this year? i heard they shot some great bucks too!

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
My camp is in forest county were near brookston. Seen lots of yote sign in bear season.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Im near Lynch. We saw good track this past Saturday up in Bald Hill run, but no critters. I think if you dig thru this forum there may already be a "Forest County" camps thread? Cant remember.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I did see some nice bucks that were taken. I was up at camp for a great 4 day weekend in flintlock. Saw more bobcat prints than coyote.

·
Registered
20,583 Posts
Hemry27 said:
Im near Lynch. We saw good track this past Saturday up in Bald Hill run, but no critters. I think if you dig thru this forum there may already be a "Forest County" camps thread? Cant remember.
I'm pretty sure there is.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
German Hill right outside of Tionesta.

We found some good coyote sign last weekend including a deer kill site but my buddy and I are planning on participating in the Mosquito creek coyote hunt next weekend so I aint sayin any more just yet

Took a drive over a lot miles of of Forest County's back roads last weekend right after the fresh snows and the deer sign was very plentiful and encouraging.

Headed up very shortly to get some odd jobs done and maybe irritate some of the local crows tomorrow

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Mosquito creek is a sportsmans club in frenchville. They hold a statewide coyote hunt that takes place next weekend. Frenchvile and that club is actually over an hour from forest county.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Danesdad,
Me and the wife were out along Jones Farm on Sat. Miss the area. We had a place there once.

Tcaddis,
I used to live on Watson Farm. Know the Cartwrights? Or Jim that used to be the drilling foreman for Verticle Resources?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts