The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Camp for sale between Tionesta and Marienville in Kingsley Twp.Forest County. Nice level but small lot, just under a quarter acre, back on a private lane surrounded by National forest. Small trailer that's structurally sound and in decent shape with a few rough edges and ready for you to make it your own. Picnic pavillion in yard. Penelec electric. Small septic system in place. No water but a spring on the property could be developed into a water system with a little work. Rebuilt oil furnace and new carpet.

Close to Salmon Creek, Coon Creek, Buzzard Swamp, Cook Forest, ANF, SGL 24 and Collins Pine property

<span style="font-weight: bold">This ad approved by RB-HPA</span>

We want to sell it fast so our asking price is $9,900

I will be in the area the next two weekends for anyone who wants to see it. I believe it'll go fast!

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I believe they're just a little over a hundred bucks for the year. The County and Township bill just came in a few weeks ago and it is $30.65. I'll have to get back with an exact number for the school taxes but they're around $75-80

·
Registered
20,583 Posts
Is that on Jones Farm road?

That was a bargain. If I didn't already have a place there, I would have seriously considered that.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just a little farther down near Muzzette. It is just off Boulder Rd.

The second folks who actually saw it decided on the spot.

One of these days we're gonna have to meet up for a cold one! We gotta be passin one another on the road once in a while

·
Registered
20,583 Posts
Absolutely.

I'll tell you, if I had to do it all again, I would just go and buy a place like what you are selling. Small, finished, with septic and electric. At that price, I don't blame those people for jumping on it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts