The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
running my butt up the mountian flashing your brights into my mirrors didn't get my truck up the hill any faster! its 80,000 lbs it climbs how it climbs. btw i dropped it another gear for you and went to 20 mph instead of the 35 which i could have held onto

·
Registered
19,941 Posts
BUT I REALLY HAD TO GO! THANKS TO YOU I SOILED MYSELF!

·
Registered
12,209 Posts
Since most accidents happen within 25 miles of home, I guess it all Depends. Hey, I am making an obseration, not trying to start anyting.

·
Banned
40,543 Posts
comblockshooter said:
running my butt up the mountian flashing your brights into my mirrors didn't get my truck up the hill any faster! its 80,000 lbs it climbs how it climbs. btw i dropped it another gear for you and went to 20 mph instead of the 35 which i could have held onto

Poor Stogey.

·
Registered
12,369 Posts
use the Trailer Trolly next time! Shove the fuel peddle to the floor then YANK the Trailer Trolly Real Fast to blow him some Smoke off the Trailer Tires! They get the message pretty fast when you do that!

Riding your Donkey, Trailer Trolly, they back off mighty FAST when that smoke comes off the tandems!

No Brake lights coming on when you yank the Trailer Trolly! they have no clue that puff of smoke is coming at them!

·
Registered
12,209 Posts
bwanaJ. To quote WInston Churchill (or was it Clint Eastwood?) "A man has to know his limitations". Especially in the area of bladder control. Just saying.

·
Banned
1,344 Posts
jimsdad said:
bwanaJ. To quote WInston Churchill (or was it Clint Eastwood?) "A man has to know his limitations". Especially in the area of bladder control. Just saying.
If bladder control is any thing like gun control I can see why he's [censored]!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts