The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading Adams post I got to thinking. Let me be the first to offer what I will call an electronic handshake as hardy as if we were face to face to anyone that harvested the animal of their pursuit. If I could I would gladly do it in person. Your trophy is yours and nobody can take that away. Be it by want to or by printed word. I prefer to take shots at my favorite game and not at the choice of my fellow hunters. So be it a coyote,fox,deer,big rack,small rack, large bear,small bear,grouse,rabbit,first deer,doe,fox,or other let me say congrats...well done. The pursuit and not the outcome tells the story. Enjoy your story,your trophy,your time afield. YOu have the right and I am glad for your success. I extend my hand in congrats across the world wide web. Spotsmenship is contagious and we should spread it quickly before it is to late. JUst my two cents worth. I am proud to still be able to practice the traditions passed on to me. Kidding around,ribbing,joking are all part of the hunters experience. Getting grilled for some of the things I have seen lately should not be.

·
Super Moderator
28,088 Posts
Spotsmenship is contagious

I hope all catch it, and we keep it spreading!

I don't know which thread your referring to, but it doesn't matter. This is a great post of its own, Dave!!

Waidmannsheil all

1 - 8 of 8 Posts