·
Premium Member
24,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a couple of pics I took this morning when I was out and about:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Speaking of fog, I went out this morning about 4:30 to spotlight and see how much activity there was come sun up. Well I got to the parking area, got out and was reading the signs they have posted passing time when I heard the brush about 5 feet from me move, I turned my light towards it and low and behold there was a bears head sticking out of the bush, scared the crap out of me, never thought I could get into a car as fast as I did. Needless to say I decided i'd go home and try again another day. LOL

·
Banned
2,524 Posts
Those are great lookin pics. Heres a few my mom took of me shooting in the IBO World Championships with some fog in the valley. Pretty awesome picture and an even more awesome shot for the first target of day two. This bull was literally on the edge of a near cliff and the shot was already about 45 degrees downhill. Talk about tough to judge yardage. Had him set up in a wallow that probably formed from everyone walking in all the nasty ankle deep mud we dealt with all weekend from the 5 inches of rain they had. A bit messy.
Judge Yardage

Pick a spot

Shoot

·
Banned
2,524 Posts
no hit picture on this target. shot a 10 on this one though. ended up at a 206 on the day through 20 targets, but had a little bit of a rough first day and missed the shootoff by 2 points. Ended up in 8th out of about 200 I guess

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Neat pics. Not to hijack your thread but I took a cool fog picture from the top of Brooks Run in Cameron Co. Looked like water running down through the valley.

·
Premium Member
24,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks great, like cotton

1 - 17 of 17 Posts