The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone ever use a FOB fletching, if so, what is your review of the FOB, i am looking to try the FOB but am lookingfor some reviews of it.

·
Super Moderator
13,202 Posts
Google search for fob fetching reviews and you will have several to choose from.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Mine shot right one with 4 inch vanes. The hardest part was getting the rest setup. (qad HD)I was using the wrong launcher arm. After that, no problems. Downside is, you cant shot groups, they break when you hit them.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I really like FOBs. I tried them first with new arrows and bow so I can't really compare the difference to regular fletchings. I also use a QAD HD rest that I picked the wrong flipper to use.

I still shoot groups with some nicked up FOBs for the fun of it. The one drawback is you'll have to watch that your nocks remain tight (since they aren't glued). If they get loose, I take a heated nail or paperclip and singe the sides of the nock to get them secured. Also, I had to get arrow wraps after I realized its dificult to find a black arrow shaft in the grass after the FOB comes off.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks, i have found several on the web, but never know if they are just saying that to sell the product, i wanted to see if any local hunters have or do use this fletching. I have only heard good things, and since my bow need a new string and rest figured i would get it setup fro FOB use.-+

·
Registered
767 Posts
I like them a lot. There are a few threads a couple pages back, where they have been a topic of discussion.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts