The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Top notch quality service and was here in one full day of me ordering !!! I will continue to order from these guys !! Thanks FnT

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
If I can't get to the PA Rendezvous for some trapping supplies, (like this coming year when it's too far away) I order from them. They have great service and the prices are pretty good as well.

·
Registered
295 Posts
i order all my stuff from them, awesome service.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I had good experiences with FNT as well as PCSOutdoors. Johnson's Furs in Enola has a decent selection and is about 35 minutes from the house. I try to get as much from them as I can since they are local and the prices are the same as what I can get online.

·
Registered
522 Posts
My favorite part ordering from them is the handwritten thankyou on the receipt in the box. That's just good business sense.

·
Registered
295 Posts
mattyg123 said:
My favorite part ordering from them is the handwritten thankyou on the receipt in the box. That's just good business sense.
x2 ive gotten hand written thanks for your repeat business on my last order, thought that was pretty cool

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I try to get all my big purchases from the local dealer, but for the smaller stuff that they dont have I always order FnT and always have had great service.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts