The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
6,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LUCKY BUCKETHEAD, LUCKY BUCKETHEAD, LUCKY BUCKETHEAD!!!!!

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
You ever notice that when Bob plays the Pens he often looks like Georges Vezina?

·
Registered
773 Posts
Pics are too funny. I see the Flyers coming out of the slump in a big way. Hittin hard and taken names.

·
Registered
6,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It will be interesting to see Laviolette in tonight's 24/7. I hope they show how Lavie got cut off going to the locker room against Dallas, and then shoved Ott when he tried to stop him! Lavie is nuts! I am sure he was going nuts in between periods against Tampa Bay last night too!

I have no idea who he will start in goal the next two games. It very well could be Bob.

Regardless, should be a fun next two games to watch!!!

I'm so ticked the WC is on Monday at 1:00 though! I work, so I won't be able to watch it. I have no idea why they didn't schedule it for Sunday????

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
It should be bob at this point. bryz stopped 11 of 16 shots last night. wow. the mans in a slump. its certainly not a 3 year slump and it certainly doesn't define his entire season.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
blindtiger said:
I'm so ticked the WC is on Monday at 1:00 though! I work, so I won't be able to watch it. I have no idea why they didn't schedule it for Sunday????
Catering to the NFL

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Can't wait to Jagr back in town. Talbot as well. Looks like the Talbot signing is working out well. Loved that guy in a Pens sweater. Hate that guy in a Flyers sweater. Traitors both! They could've signed anywhere else in the league but noooooooo they had to sign with the vile franchise in Philadelphia.

·
Registered
4,757 Posts
Pens fans turned out today to see Talbot practice with the Flyers at Ice Palace. Can't wait for the game tomorrow and the 2nd goalie for the Flyers is starting. The number one goalie is checking out the universe with his hot dog...

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth. His agent made the mistake of coming on the local sports station on the radio talking about how jagr wanted to return to Pittsburgh. All of this prior to the free agency period. Talking about how Jagr wanted to return to Pittsburgh to make up for the mistakes he made in the past. He's a liar and I hope he breaks one or both of his legs on Consul Energy ice tonight.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Bobrovsky gets the nod in the twine tonight. Ah, relief! My headache is gone for now.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
dennis h. said:
I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth. His agent made the mistake of coming on the local sports station on the radio talking about how jagr wanted to return to Pittsburgh. All of this prior to the free agency period. Talking about how Jagr wanted to return to Pittsburgh to make up for the mistakes he made in the past. He's a liar and I hope he breaks one or both of his legs on Consul Energy ice tonight.
C'mon now. That's not very nice haha.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Understood. If he keeps turning the puck over in Philly, we will hate him as well.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts