The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Flyers look pretty bad so far this year.... D is horrible.... but maybe a trip to the 'Burg is what they need to get things turned around! Flyers Home away from home!
<span style="color: #FF6600">
<span style="font-size: 26pt">Let's Go Flyers!!!!! </span></span>

·
20,126 Posts
It certainly has been for the Flyers the past few years. My #1 objective out of this game is to see how the Pens handle the constant baiting of the Flyers. Will this FINALLY be the year that they are able to just skate away and stay mentally in the game or will it be yet just another same ole same ole as it's been the past couple years. More then anything this year I am just hoping for some maturity from Sid and Malkin. It's been a gapping hole in the team for years. Their lack of ability to act like grown men and not pout like sissy-girls. I'm tired of watching Flyers laugh on the bench after they melt a Penguin down again. Hopefully that ends tonight win or lose.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
ANCHORS AWAY BOYS!!!

Roberts/ Eager

Laraque/Cote
Letang/Timonen

It's not about refusing to retaliate, it's knowing how and when to do it. Without Neal, who will take the dumb penalties. And if they retaliate to the Flyers ridiculousness, don't be doing stupid cheap behind the play stuff. Downie will skate right in front of a ref and punch a guy in the face, he doesn't care.

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
That Letang/Timo fight is one of my favorites

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
haha funny how pennies love downie now
he's a scum bag. takes bad undisciplined penalties, not a good fighter either. Youll see...a matter of time.

meaningless game, a good team vs a team that needs serious rebuilding.

G2CDeer said:
With Downie playing for the Pens now, they will think twice before taking a run at any Pens player, GO PENS.......

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
BOOTOXEN said:
he's a scum bag. takes bad undisciplined penalties, not a good fighter either. Youll see...a matter of time.

meaningless game, a good team vs a team that needs serious rebuilding.

G2CDeer said:
With Downie playing for the Pens now, they will think twice before taking a run at any Pens player, GO PENS.......
If he beat up Flyers, we'd love Carcillo, or Satan for that matter. As a Flyer fan, I'm sure you understand.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
steelerfan58 said:
BOOTOXEN said:
If he beat up Flyers, we'd love Carcillo, or Satan for that matter. As a Flyer fan, I'm sure you understand.
i dont understand....
that is a horrible statement. You better go to church on Sunday...

on top of it Flyers played the WORLD CHAMPION Hawks last night on the road. So i wouldnt expect much.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
its "on" in my house though as we are a hockey family with 1/2 pens and 1/2 philthy fans. Texts going all day, some of the better ones..

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
The Flyers aren't a very dirty team anymore and their PK is horrible so it would be dumb for them to start anything on the ice…

Now off the Ice you never know what “Dirty Mitts Giroux” will get into…

·
Registered
6,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Some of those pics were pretty funny! How did you get Buckethead in spandex though????

Lol... How you doing BH???

·
Registered
21,036 Posts
Nice to be back on home ice tonight.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Boy was that Kunitz or Crosby diving in front of Emery. Unreal... The acting classes the Pens players must take. Hollywood stuntmen must be thier trainers. I can't wait to see the excuses you pen fans come up with for that one.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts