The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's ruin their banner night and put a whuppin' on the defending champs.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
all I ask is ONE lousy shutout. is that too much to ask for?

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
2-1! Girouxs first goal, Jagr's 1600th point. all is good after 1 period.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Jagr looks old. But, congrats on pt 1600. It was pretty sweet how the puck bounced off of his walker onto the other guys stick.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
well..it looks like we wont be rebuilding this season.
full steam ahead to the playoffs!
we need to cut down on the lazy penalties,but i think we are going to be alright.
do jagr and maxima look good in orange and black or what?

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
well the officials already started picking on the black guy! sheesh!

come on, jagr looked awesome out there in orange! the way he played reminds me of getting a lazy summer dog in shape for hunting season. by the 2nd quarter you can tell he wants to be in the middle of everything but he just kinda waddles around the edge lol. nonetheless he'll be a productive addition.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Very impressive. Just cut down on some turnovers and stupid penalties and this team will be awesome all year.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Dan Castle said:
well the officials already started picking on the black guy! sheesh!

come on, jagr looked awesome out there in orange! the way he played reminds me of getting a lazy summer dog in shape for hunting season. by the 2nd quarter you can tell he wants to be in the middle of everything but he just kinda waddles around the edge lol. nonetheless he'll be a productive addition.
Keep in mind, he hasn't had an 82 game season since 07-08. Time will tell but when I watched him tonight (and I've always been in awe of him where ever he's played) he's not the same Jagr who left the Rangers for the Ruskie league 4 years ago.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
its a good thing the flyers ahve the most incredible depth in the league then. how bout bryz winning that goalie war against thomas tonight? thats a game we would have lost last season. I predict we'll see alot more of those wins and a lot less goalie shuffles between periods.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
A decent start to the season and plus in the confidence category.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts