The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 564 Posts

·
Registered
4,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
win tonight and ruin the grand opening of the new pigeon coop, Shelley beats the brains out of Goddard and the Flyers goalie gets a shutout, and on a side note Crysby crys at every single call or non call against him.

·
Registered
6,032 Posts
It would be so sweet to not only have the first goal, but the first win, and shut out in that building too!

I would laugh my butt off!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I'm liking this new netminder for the Flyers. He looks real sharp. Now the defense on the other hand...

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Bobrosky gets a huge atta boy on this one

·
Registered
21,036 Posts
Funny stuff....

For the first time in their 44-season history, the Penguins played a home game in a brand-new building as an above-capacity 18,289 jammed into the Consol Energy Arena -- a building made certain only after Sidney Crosby's arrival in 2005 rejuvenated hockey interest in Pittsburgh.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
What's so funny Pep? I would have to agree with it...they might have been bandwagon fans, but I think getting Sid had a big impact on the Pens staying in Pitt.

Anyway, that's for a different thread....

As for the Flyers, Bobs your Uncle...or goaltender. Maybe it was a fluke, but he looked sharp last night and could be the future.

·
6,669 Posts
Peppy said:
Funny stuff....

For the first time in their 44-season history, the Penguins played a home game in a brand-new building as an above-capacity 18,289 jammed into the Consol Energy Arena -- a building made certain only after Sidney Crosby's arrival in 2005 rejuvenated hockey interest in Pittsburgh.
and a little soccer team from Philly that some Pittsburgh fans have made fun of on here had more in attendance the same night than the grand opener of their own NHL stadium.

·
Registered
6,032 Posts
...did you see what happened to the one Union player's head in the game against the Galaxy?!?!?! What a bloddy mess!!!!

·
6,669 Posts
yeah, I was there. He was signing autographs in the stadium during the second half.

·
Registered
21,036 Posts
What's even better then the win last night?? Having a Flyers name etched into the new building forever having scored the first goal!!

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Not the hype but faceoff in 10 min. at St Louis.

·
Registered
6,032 Posts
LET'S GO FLYERS!!!!! About to drop the puck in St. Louis now....

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Tough loss, Bouche was better than I thought he would be. I think Bettman sicked the refs on the boys for spoiling the penguins opener.

·
Registered
21,036 Posts
Not a win, but a point nonetheless. Plus, the Pens lost again.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
home opener against Colorodo.............GO FLYERS

1 - 20 of 564 Posts