The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering how everyone out there was fletching their arrows? I have been fletching my arrows with a white wrap and all white fletching, but today I was bored and fletched up an arrow with white wrapping and 2 white and 1 lime green fletching. Do you like all the same color fletching or do you like to have one of a different color.

·
Banned
462 Posts
white wrap, 2 black 3" fusions, 1 pink 3" fusion, and a black nock!!!

Oh so sexy!!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
white and black zebra wrap, 2 white zebra blazers and 1 solid white blazer. There is nothing cooler then when the white turns to red

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
Two reds, one white...U.S Calvary colors, death before surrender.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
I prefer a darker cock fletch so it is easier to nock your arrow just as it starts to get daylight. as prime time approaches I don't want to have to turn on a light to nock my arrow. For 3-d I have used some unusual combos including red, white, and blue the year we shot the ASA Classic down in Atlanta at the Olympic shooting venue.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Where do u get your blue fletchings from?

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Hunting arrows 2 orange & 1 white w/ a orange wrap
Target arrows 4 Fl green mini blazers or 2 fl green & 1 black

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Two whites, one orange. The only reason I used one orange was because I hunt a bit in the late season and wanted an orange fletching against the white snow. But, as has been said, it is cool when those white vanes turn red.

·
Registered
287 Posts
all 3 orange but i put 2 blazers a 1/2" from nock and 1 blazer 1" from nock it gives me the speed and great broadhead flight of blazers and the stability of a 4" vane

1 - 17 of 17 Posts