The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some input from you guys. I am setting up my father in law with fixed blade broadheads for his ten point titan crossbow, any suggestions? I am a die hard magnus stinger 4 blade shooter out of my compound, but I haven't really played much with crossbows. I would assume something around a 1" cutting diameter maybe sonic 125's or slick trick 125's. Any thoughts from your experiences?

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
I like the G5 Striker and the Slick Trick 100's. We build our arrows for the 100 grain heads. The G5 flys the best in almost every bow we tested them in.

·
Registered
18,625 Posts
I killed two deer with 100 grain G5 Strikers last fall. Their fight characteristics out of my Excalibur and performance on game was perfect.

I also shoot 100 grain Slick Tricks out of my Parker and have been pleased with their performance too.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I shoot the same Tenpoint Titan. I use Wasp Boss SST 100 grain heads and they fly EXACTLY like my field tips. I couldn't be more pleased with them. I haved used the G5 Strikers and they shot a little low and left no matter what adjustments I made, which is a shame because they are a pretty good broadhead from what I hear. Incase you're wondering, I'm also using the Tenpoint Pro Elite bolts.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Shot a 3 shot group a 50yds with the Tornado and my Wasp sst hammers and was impressed with a under 3 inch group with the victory arrows.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts