The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some input from you guys. I am setting up my father in law with fixed blade broadheads for his ten point titan crossbow, any suggestions? I am a die hard magnus stinger 4 blade shooter out of my compound, but I haven't really played much with crossbows. I would assume something around a 1" cutting diameter maybe sonic 125's or slick trick 125's. Any thoughts from your experiences?

·
Registered
17,789 Posts
I killed two deer with 100 grain G5 Strikers last fall. Their fight characteristics out of my Excalibur and performance on game was perfect.

I also shoot 100 grain Slick Tricks out of my Parker and have been pleased with their performance too.

·
Registered
971 Posts
I shoot the same Tenpoint Titan. I use Wasp Boss SST 100 grain heads and they fly EXACTLY like my field tips. I couldn't be more pleased with them. I haved used the G5 Strikers and they shot a little low and left no matter what adjustments I made, which is a shame because they are a pretty good broadhead from what I hear. Incase you're wondering, I'm also using the Tenpoint Pro Elite bolts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.