The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been running my game camera up on the mountain for 3 years and was shocked to find a fisher on it this week. A first for me and a real nice surprise! Click on the link to see the 30 second video clip.

Link: Fisher Video Clip

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pabonecollector said:
Awesome video...What type of bushnell camera are you using? and why so low to the ground?
I'm using a 2012 Bushnell Trophy Cam HD - Model # 119437c
I like to put my camera's low to the ground to capture other animals besides deer. As you can see it works and it also gets good shots like "Big Boy Buck" which I have posted on this board.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
A very nice, clear video. That is one thing nice about Bushnell night video being 30 seconds which is longer than Moultrie. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
10,954 Posts
That is neat!

·
Registered
18,432 Posts
Darn things are EVERYWHERE in my area these days. I can't go into any patch of woods where I hunt cottontail without finding fisher tracks. The population has exploded in the last two years here. I saw three roadkilled in the last two months.
I really wish they would open a trapping season for them in my part of the state. I caught two last season. They are not fun to release.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts