The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

We are down to a week and with my limited access I need to make sure all the ducks are in a row for this and I got tickets waiting for the right people. REPLY ASAP.
First, for all that plan to rep HPA at the event please give me the following

Name
Address
Cell # (if you have one)
And Do you plan on riding or bring ATV?

Also we will have a booth set-up from Friday to Sunday as well as wanting to have a couple HPAers at HIGHLIGHT of the event, our sponsorship of the Mud club party/concert Saturday night.

So I need you guys to fill out your intentions in the schedule below, I put my name in for when I can be thereto get it started so please fill in where you can be there to man the booth and rep HPA. My hope is we have dual coverage across the timeframe , that way if someone wants to take a stroll or a break they can without leaving an empty booth behind.

Friday

Booth Set-up :
RB
9-12:30
RB
12:30-4
RB (partial at least)

Saturday

Mud club party

Sunday

Booth tear down

Thanks guys for doing this. I think this really is going to be the big event for HPA in 2010 cause frankly I am not sure we can afford to do many more THIS YEAR. Thanks Dean for lodging these guys too…hopefully they don’t get to comfortable there that no one goes to the event.

I am hoping to get a new laptop prior to my vacation and will have my cell on me some 814-706-5412, and want to stay in contact with everyone during the course of this event. We need to make a good showing here, could lead to some great things for the site.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Walter Wolfe
160 Highland Road
Chambersburg, Pa 17202

717-809-9144

[email protected] or
[email protected]

maybe riding if Tom brings the ATV's he said he was going to.

I will be there from 9 - ? on Friday

4C and I will be there after 1 on Saturday after Shooting the X / HPA Fishing Derby(staying at Dean's camp that night)

Hanging around until a little after lunch on Sunday.

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
Dennis J Morgan Jr
94 Carsonville Road
Halifax PA 17032

570-640-6627

[email protected]

not riding unless Tom brings ATV's.

Will be there saturday after 1.

Sunday I will be there in the a.m. but due to recent news, I must leave by 11:00 to head for home. This could affect Flanuva's sunday as well as he is riding with me.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Chris Moyer
266 brush mtn rd
Spring Mills,PA 16875

814-404-5439

[email protected]

not taking Atv - only way i ride is if someone lets me take one for a spin

Will be there for starting time and all day long Sat.

Staying at Deans camp and gonna head home late Sun morning

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Dean Dietrick
512 Kerr Ave
Patton, Pa 16668
Cell 814-341-7337 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              814-341-7337      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Cabin Phone
814-674-8703

[email protected]

will be there around 4pm Friday at camp first then the park after work and staying until whenever we are done on Sunday. My wife will be there all day Saturday and Sunday along with zbowhunterd my nephew ( Zaine Dodson) so Rooster you can schedule us as needed.

Will you have the tickets on Friday evening

Will have 2 atv's at camp to ride around but probably not taking to the park because I left the DCNR registration expire because I only use them around my property.I will see how it unfolds.

Directions to camp and Rock Run from Patton

Make the first Right after you come up the hill on Saint Lawrence Road out of town onto COSSITOR Road then at the tee turn left onto Rhoa Road mine is the 4th one on the right 388 Rhoa Road. The link below will show you the map and pan out you will see Rock Run.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=388+rhoa+r...ved=0CBMQ8gEwAA

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
RoosterBooster said:
Guys,

We are down to a week and with my limited access I need to make sure all the ducks are in a row for this and I got tickets waiting for the right people. REPLY ASAP.
First, for all that plan to rep HPA at the event please give me the following

Name
Address
Cell # (if you have one)
And Do you plan on riding or bring ATV?

Also we will have a booth set-up from Friday to Sunday as well as wanting to have a couple HPAers at HIGHLIGHT of the event, our sponsorship of the Mud club party/concert Saturday night.

So I need you guys to fill out your intentions in the schedule below, I put my name in for when I can be thereto get it started so please fill in where you can be there to man the booth and rep HPA. My hope is we have dual coverage across the timeframe , that way if someone wants to take a stroll or a break they can without leaving an empty booth behind.

Friday

Booth Set-up :
RB
RB
RB (partial at least)
Dean will be at camp around 4:30 pm

Saturday

9-12:30 Dean and Zaine

12:30-4 (Dean at camp making dinner)

Mud club party Dean and Zaine

Sunday

9-12:30 Dean and Zaine

Booth tear down Dean and Zaine

Thanks guys for doing this. I think this really is going to be the big event for HPA in 2010 cause frankly I am not sure we can afford to do many more THIS YEAR. Thanks Dean for lodging these guys too…hopefully they don’t get to comfortable there that no one goes to the event.

I am hoping to get a new laptop prior to my vacation and will have my cell on me some 814-706-5412, and want to stay in contact with everyone during the course of this event. We need to make a good showing here, could lead to some great things for the site.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Hey Dean... I was wondering if you could hook us up with some table / chairs for the booth... Maybe like 6 tables and 8 or so chairs... Let me know if you can help out...

Tom

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Oh and Dean:

I just saw you said you were not taking the quads because they were not registered...

They do not need to be registered for this weekend event out there...

Let me know if that changes you guys bringing the quads...

Thanks!
Tom

·
Registered
523 Posts
Mike Felix
116 Broad St Montgomery, pa 17752
570-506-2565

I should be in sometime late afternoon Friday, not sure on what time I will have to leave on Sunday yet.

Would love to ride but don't own four wheeler.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
I will bring two ATV's they are older ones and 2 wheel drive 250cc and 200cc but good to ride the light too moderate trails. I have had them for ages and we use around camp for hunting.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts