The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18,921 Posts
Thank you for your service sir! Glad to see you back in the game and please keep sharing your adventures here.

·
Registered
19,051 Posts
Well it has taken me 12 years of VA shrinks, and a lot of meds, but I'm back to hunting. It was a can hog hunt.....but not as easy as I thought 200 acres would be to hunt. Nevertheless, it was felt good getting behind the trigger again since
Iraq. I have a great video, but not sure how to post.

that is some of the BEST news i have heard in a long time. CONGRATS on your recovery. there is no shame in asking for help, i am elated that you did it.
THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for your service.

if you ever need to talk seek out the professional and dont hesitate to do it. lean on Family and friends, they will support you and so will we. nothing wrong with a fenced hunt, i have done it several times.

Congratulations :thumbs:

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Thank you for your service and congrats on a great hog....

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you all for your support, and good wishes. It was really hard for me to get back out. During OIF and OEF , I was part of US 3rd ARMY Aviation, D.A.R.R.T. Downed Aircraft Rescue Recovery Team. So I seen some bad s#!t. Things that will never go away, but I deal with day by day. Still haven't pickup a firearm yet, but working up to it. ----....the way that pig dropped, don't really need to.
Again,
Just thanks
It really makes a difference.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts