The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Caught this really nice 38.4 pound male in a step-down Dirt-Hole. I was unbelievably excited since this is my first year trapping and caught him the first week i started trapping! He wasn't rubbed at all and was all furred up! Hopefully more to come!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Congrats on your first. I got my first in a trap this year too. I probably hold the record for refusals at a set since then too, pretty proud of one of those things.....

·
Registered
37 Posts
Caught this really nice 38.4 pound male in a step-down Dirt-Hole. I was unbelievably excited since this is my first year trapping and caught him the first week i started trapping! He wasn't rubbed at all and was all furred up! Hopefully more to come!
did you put the fur up correctly because i knw so many beginner trappers not know howto

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
did you put the fur up correctly because i knw so many beginner trappers not know howto
My buddy was the one who was teaching me and he was kind enough to flesh and stretch it for me! I think im going to send it away to moyles to get tanned. I have little experience in fur handling.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts