The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where you can buy double se trigger that fit a firestorm flinter Thanks

·
Registered
20,873 Posts
You'd have to call a custom builder like cabin creek.The firestorm stock is hollow and you have to be careful when inletting it for a new lock or trigger.

I just bought a new firestorm for my son that found at a gunshop.Before I even shoot it,I'm sending it to Cabin creek so they can tune the lock,put a case hardened frizzen on and lighten the trigger.The gun as it is,seems like a piece of crap.The trigger is beyond terrible,the lock has all kinds of play and slop in it and it doesn't spark very good,regardless of the flint.I originally thought about putting and L-R lock on it from track of the wolf but they warned me about the stock being hollow and possibly creating a problem inletting it to get the lock to fit.Cabin creek said they can do everything I want done for $125-$150.They did a good job on a renegade lock that I had so I'd certainly recommend them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks I talked to them this am I think phone number 330 948 1082 Log Cabin in Ohio??

·
Registered
5,104 Posts
Cabin Creek Muzzleloading
Brad Emig Proprieter
50 W. Beaver St.
Hallam, PA, 17406
Phone (717) 757-5841

Its about 6 miles east of York, Pa.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts