The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
I had a young man on our shooting team that shot a Fiocchi for a few years before he started to have issues with it. Three times he had it fire both barrel at once. For normal shooting it would be fine but we shoot 1000's of rounds a year and he need to upgrade to one that could take more abuse.

·
Registered
955 Posts
I use Fiocchi, White Rhino's. Crushers, I've even hunted with their game loads as well and say I've never had a problem. I shoot them out of both my semi autos and O/U's. I buy them as often as I can afford them.

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
I like using Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics shells for sporting. They have nice patterns and at appx 1200 fps they don't have a lot of felt recoil with the 1 oz loads when you're putting in a long day of shooting (300+ targets/day). 7 1/2 or 8 shot are both very good. I used to shoot Super Crushers out of my Zoli, but have no need to do that anymore. I mainly shoot vintage SxS guns and the Shooting Dynamics are shootable in every one chambered for 2 5/8" or 2 3/4" shells. All that said, I still use a lot of RST shells as they too are great patterning and have low pressures. They are my go to specialty shell.

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Claybird John said:
Guess I need to get my glasses changed. I thought it said Franchi shot guns not Fiocchi shot shells.
John, it's been a long winter. Things will get better, vision included!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts