The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm no Giants fan by any stretch of the imagination but thank you, NY. Now I don't have to hear all about Rogers and the Packers for the rest of the year.

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Bye Bye Packers!!

Boring Super Bowl lies ahead, hope the commercials are good, but I am rooting for the NFC and my numbers in the SB pool (for fun purposes only
) NO DOUBT!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
much as the refs tried to help GB get to the big show , the Giants still won....

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All in all, the officiating wasn't all that bad but the two bad calls I saw had me scratching my head. That first fumble being ruled not a fumble and the ridiculous roughing the passer call that set up the Packs last touchdown. Osimura was one step away when Rodgers got rid of the ball and couldn't avoid the contact. He pulled up on that hit and could have really crushed Rodgers if he wanted to.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Not that it would have changed the outcome of the game, but some of those roughing calls are ridiculous. It is not humanly possible to avoid the contact sometimes. The call today was a perfect example, then the embellished call-blow to the head.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Out of the 4 teams remaining:

Patriots, 2 Harbaugh brothers....

<span style='font-size: 23pt'>LET'S GO GIANTS!!!! </span>

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The last thing we need is a Harbaugh vs Harbaugh Superbowl. I couldn't stand two weeks of the hype over that. I'd have to adapt the Staal vs Staal drinking game from a couple of years ago and play it continually for two weeks just to cope.

·
Banned
11,450 Posts
Between those two and my SIL who hails from Baltimore, I'll be joining you up at Camp No Name for those two weeks. It's either that or stuck at IVNs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts