The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally took first place in a predator hunt this weekend i took first and third places in greyfox catagory at the laural highlands coon hunters predator hunt this weekend goes to show you sometimes call can beat hound hunters my first place grey was 11pound even and my third place grey was a 10pound 2once both males will post pics of the furs later as i forgot to get pics before i skined them out but the club got some pics they r gonna send me

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Finally

Swpa87 yes i kept them for skinning it felt good haveing my name called for both first and third place i was not even gonna weight in due to the high number of hound hunters but figured i would just to see how i stacked up along the hound guys as it is a hound club that hosted the hunt couldnt belive i won over all those dogs there was only 1 other greyfox turned in that took second place

·
Registered
927 Posts

Wow thats great man, what were the diffences in wieght between say your third place and 4th? oz or pounds?

·
Registered
927 Posts

I could also imagine that a caller would have better luck considering those greys just run down a hole or up a tree first chance they get after hearing a gang of hounds coming.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts

Why are they trying to eat those clothes pins ???

1 - 20 of 20 Posts