The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
11,710 Posts
I wish I lived closer to Pymie, but I am halfway between Lake Erie and there, so I guess it's the best of both worlds.

I don't have a cement floor in my garage, it's pretty rough old concrete that the prior owner just dumped and smeared a thin layer when he laid it down. .......... The worst is the driveway where it meets the garage. Gonna have to mull over what to do about that.
I hate to even mention this considering the price of lumber today but could you get some rough cut 2 x 12's and make two level ramps in your garage each set of tires?

Reactions: Run2Catch

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Rough cut lumber. Good luck these days. Last week I went to several lumber mills to get a few 4X6 12 footers. Even called a place in Ohio. No one has any to sell me. It seems that everyone bought up all the rough cut lumber because the price of the good stuff was so high. Could only find pressure treated. I needed six of them. Maybe they save them for contractors or high volume customers, but they wanted $47.50 apiece for pressure treated wood. I ended up only getting 2 at $40 each due to the price. It's a sad day when Home Depot has the lowest price on premium lumber.

I could probably just put some auto ramps under my front tires and back up the last foot to get the trailer off.

·
Registered
11,710 Posts
So even rough cut is out of sight? Not good.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts