The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picked this one up today, spent more than i would have liked but its in good shape. now all i need is to get another drum. i got 3 big dinners to make this summer so need 2 drums, maybe even 3 if i find another kettle cheap

·
Registered
7,659 Posts
Nice!.....I see it's getting inspected....did it pass?

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
weber kettle is THE best bbq going. i paid $2 for mine at an auction and use it every time i go to camp.

·
Super Moderator
23,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Harleynit, all I really need is the lid, I would gladly pay the shipping for you to mail it to me. It has to be the 22 in kettle they also make a 18 but that's to small for me

·
Premium Member
24,018 Posts
Hard to beat the ole proven kettle grill!

While in Chicago I ate at one of Weber Grills restauants...and they use HUGE ONES!!

Outstanding steaks!!

·
Super Moderator
23,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i use the lid and grates to make smokers, this one i will try to keep useable as a grill

heres my smoker last night, it rained pretty good for most of the smoke but the drum had no problem

·
Super Moderator
23,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you dig back through the forum here I did a thread on this smoker. Or google ugly drum smoker. I will tell you this thing is awesome

·
Super Moderator
23,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I bumped up a thread with some pictures for ya. Its calle my drum smoker

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Thanks for the bump. I'm getting inspired here. Never tried smoking, but you've got me going. Only one problem. Does it have to be Miller High Life??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts