The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So the last few months have been insane. Needed to replace both my skylights because they were not replaced when we did the roof a few years back (we were told they were fine), my car needed a minor repair--that cost a grand, then Saturday my washing machine broke, and Sunday my father died.

One of the crappiest three month spans in a long time. That being said, this morning I received an e-mail from the marketing director of tenpoint crossbows. It looked legit and upon research the person seems to be real. I entered a drawing a few weeks ago (enter a review of a recent tenpoint product you purchased) to win a crossbow. Figured "yea, right, I never win anything. What the heck".

So I entered the contest (I purchased a wicked ridge invader x4 last year) and left a positive review. I've enjoyed my wicked ridge and my old previous tenpoint.

Anyway, the e-mail said that my name was randomly selected to win a tenpoint turbo m1. All I needed to do was reply with my name, address, and phone number. They said I had to respond by 3/8/2019 at 5:00 EST to win. They also said that after responding I would have to sign a document. After that, they would ship the crossbow my house. I responded and am waiting to hear back.

So, do you think it's legit? I hope so. I'm due for a win.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Calling is just so obvious and makes too much sense, lol.

They did not say about the document--and honestly, my name, address, and phone number are very minor personal details I don't mind to give out.

That all being said, I called tenpoint and it sounds legit. The woman I spoke to said she is usually the one who ships out the bows and said she would touch base with me in the next day or two. So....yay me! :) Anybody need a wicked ridge invader? lol

·
Registered
8,660 Posts
So sorry to hear that your father passed. You were due for a little good luck, enjoy your new bow.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts