The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although it was the hottest weekend of the year, the grass had to be cut. The one a/c unit we had was workin overtime, that's for sure!

The grass is cut, now we can play.

We swam in the river Fri, Sat, and Sun.

Sat eve we headed to town for ice cream and to use the cell phone to call home. The kids couldn't resist a chance to play with their techno toys while dad was on the phone.

Yes dad, I told you I'll let you know if I see a deer.

There always seems to be to much time between camp visits. I hope to take the kids back soon!!

·
Registered
25,472 Posts
Good stuff. Remember, even a hot day at camp is still waaaay better'n a hot day at home.

Used one of my air conditioners last week at camp. First it's been fired up in years, glad I had it.

·
Registered
20,410 Posts
DennyF said:
Good stuff. Remember, even a hot day at camp is still waaaay better'n a hot day at home.

Used one of my air conditioners last week at camp. First it's been fired up in years, glad I had it.
Most definitely.

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Great post bootmud...GOD I miss camp (last trip March '12), yes i have been to the beach, camping, working my property and head to the remote bush of northern Quebec which I love in a week, but my soul really just wants to wake up at camp and shuffle out to the porch and wake up on THE mountian....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts