The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after a "few" hours of doing this, I came up with a final design for the business cards and I took everyones input for these. Minor items will be added such as emails and names when I receive them. This is pending final design approval from John. When you receive the files and take them to the printer, let them show you things that can be done to the card as far as coatings and such. I took the colored file in and I must say, the U.V. coating makes the card look awesome.

As far as the information included on the back of the personal ones, I will start a post this week and each person can post to what personal info they want on the back of the card. After the final copies are done, approved and files distributed to reps, the design, logo and phrases will become property of HPA. I will be more than happy to help RB with anything he might need as far as designing, file manipulation or tweaking.

The first pair is what I call "one-on-one" cards. I designed this card to be used for personal exchanges with those interested or might be interested in help with events ect...., but you can use it for anything you want, as long as it is in an appropriate manner

Front:

Back:

The next card design is for general distribution at events, leaving them at retailers and so forth. These will be finalized when I receive all info on some of the reps. (Dean, I saw your post but did not change it yet). I also made it primarily white with black lettering so if you choose not to have a print business print them, you could do it from your printer.

REMEMBER !! when using them at events and such, these will most likely be the first impression most people receive on our website. So please make them look as good as possible.

Front:

Back:

I did this for the love of the outdoors, family at HPA and to promote something I believe in. I hope you like them

·
Registered
5,643 Posts
Re: Final Business card designs - HERE

Very nice work Flanuva. Thanks

I look forward to getting some printed up and getting them out and about!!

·
Registered
2,870 Posts

We should look into having them printed at one site. We should be able to get a better price on them this way. The cards look great!!!!

·
Registered
1,882 Posts

I agree with the use of a single printer doing the printing. That way they will all be consistent. I am willing to pay for the printing of my cards. Great job Walter.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Mike, I was looking over the cards this morning and realized that...lol...sorry. I updated the file and image above

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

lol

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

General card updated with info. Still need 2 more guys info yet

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

updated. I guess my eyes werent working right when I was typing. I have it written down right but typed it wrong

·
Registered
10,656 Posts

corrected my name for me...nice alpine

·
Registered
4,541 Posts

One printer sounds like a good idea to me. Let me know cost of mine and a check will be in the mail.

Rex

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

John hasnt finalized them yet so some minor changes might be incoming.

·
Registered
8,705 Posts

Looks great! I've got ideas for getting the cards out in NEPA and I can't wait to start pimping the F-150 with HPA decals too! I guess I've got to head over to that thread next!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts