The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Raining here so I guess I’ll watch USA vs. Sweden.....

Rooting for Sweden...

USA team needs to realize it is USA, not YOU😃

·
Registered
427 Posts
I often wonder if some big money liberals are spending huge amounts of money trying to make soccer fly in the USA as an incentive for those illegally crossing our borders in order to make them feel more at home. I know, crazy idea, but I am speaking liberals here. Ratings sure don't support it as a business venture.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Raining here so I guess I’ll watch USA vs. Sweden.....

Rooting for Sweden...

USA team needs to realize it is USA, not YOU😃
I find it appalling that an American would root against an American of any sport team by rooting for a foreign team

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
I often wonder if some big money liberals are spending huge amounts of money trying to make soccer fly in the USA as an incentive for those illegally crossing our borders in order to make them feel more at home. I know, crazy idea, but I am speaking liberals here. Ratings sure don't support it as a business venture.
You should look around, soccer has gotten big in America an your premise is a bit over the top, people spend money on soccer because they like it, it is a fast game with a lot of action, schools that once had only a football team have both soccer and football teams, the popularity of soccer is growing in the US.

·
Registered
817 Posts
No I do not but I can think of no reason to route against an American team. If you don't like the team or some members, don't watch the games.
The leader of the team, steps on the US flag, kneels during the Anthem, and is basically just a liberal, militant, feminist *****. She hates Trump and wants reparations for slavery. I'm sure there is more that I missed. That is why I routed for Sweden also.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
You would be better served to try to get the broad kicked off the team than routing against an American team.

·
Registered
6,135 Posts
I heard they want equal pay , like the same amount as the men get paid . saw on the news that they already make as much as the men get paid. also the team captain refused to go meet President Trump at the White House. I say get rid of all the troublemakers and have a better team

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
I heard they want equal pay , like the same amount as the men get paid . saw on the news that they already make as much as the men get paid. also the team captain refused to go meet President Trump at the White House. I say get rid of all the troublemakers and have a better team
Yep, blame the owners for keeping the trouble makers not the team.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I find it appalling that an American would root against an American of any sport team by rooting for a foreign team

Be appalled all you want.

Just as putting lipstick on a pig doesn't change the pig, putting a red white and blue uniform on a person with no character doesn't make them a person with character.

This team certainly does not represent the USA to me.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
The question is does she represent the team or herself with her antics? I suspect she is using the team to promote herself and I also find her a waste of skin and a poor use of oxygen. However, she isn't the team she is one rabid feminist who is humiliating herself. She does not represent the values of the US. That is all I will say other than I would probably have a $10.00 glass of Scotch of a buss ran over her.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts