The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a Yellow crowned night heron not to common in PA but this guy been down at my boat club for a while now, I guess since the fishing is so good.
Taken with the Sigma 150-500mm OS lens

·
Registered
447 Posts
oh...and the fishing joke, not funny. hahaha...at least the catfish are hitting. Saw quite a few bass last time I went out, none wanted to mess with my lures though.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
gharner said:
oh...and the fishing joke, not funny. hahaha...at least the catfish are hitting. Saw quite a few bass last time I went out, none wanted to mess with my lures though.
I was talking about the fishing good out there for that bird because he eats crabs. And there are so many out in the river.

Its getting better out there! There are not as many crabs out there. Early in June it sucked out the but Its getting better. I usually don't go out till almost dark and I have doing better. But your right it does stink out there. 10 years ago it was great fishing out there. May if the PA game comm. was open a hunting season on those darn Cormorant we have better fishing out there. If you ever watch those brids they eat so much they can't fly.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts