The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The three stooges. The Wee Man and the two Peppy boys. They were very easy to keep track of. Just look for the chaos because they were usually the cause of it!

The Wee Man was digging the helicopter. He's looking for the ignition switch in this pic

When I first saw this pic I thought perhaps I had captured an image of the ghost of Fred Bear. Then I realized Fred Bear was left handed and didn't shoot two feet over everything!

Here's ole Dead eye Peppy. The boy can plain shoot as can Dutch. They gave us fits a few times with some of the shots they pulled off. At least i can say I never balked at any of their called shots!

"When are we going to be done with this!?! We're sooooooooo tired!!!!"

Finally, a picture of a legitimate Pa Mountain Lion! Ride 'em Wee Man!!

I really did have a great time and it was awesome to put faces to some names. Great job to everyone who put in all that effort. A special thanks to the Cresson Sportsman's Club. You guys were great. And Grouchy, if you could talk to that gal who was working in the kitchen who provided the "H-E-double hockeysticks" butter and get me the recipe, I'd be forever in your debt.

·
Registered
21,036 Posts
Nice pics Bucket.... made me chuckle.

Still mad I didn't take my camera along for the 3D shoot... missed a great opportunity at sharing your "creative" side with everyone.

I must admit.... You did in fact stump the wheelie boys on that one shot.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I believe Chicken Kicker snapped a pic of it. I was too busy kicking you and Dutch's butts on that shot to take my own picture.

·
Registered
27,829 Posts
Buckethead said:
I believe Chicken Kicker snapped a pic of it. I was too busy kicking you and Dutch's butts on that shot to take my own picture.
Ok, ok, I have to admit, it was a shot I could not take, Sheesh. Who'd a thunk it?

Those pics of the boys are priceless. It was probably one of the most fun 3D shoots I've ever done simply because those boys were along! Took longer, but very rewarding. Of course, Peppy's boy shoot better than RB and Bucket, but then, it don't take much.

RB, loved the 50 yard shot tho. Even a blind squirrel......

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dutch said:
Of course, Peppy's boy shoot better than RB and Bucket, but then, it don't take much.
Yeah!?! Well at least we don't throw like Obama!

·
Registered
27,829 Posts
Buckethead said:
Dutch said:
Of course, Peppy's boy shoot better than RB and Bucket, but then, it don't take much.
Yeah!?! Well at least we don't throw like Obama!
Were you in the dunk tank???? You should have been.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, with you throwing at least I would have stayed dry had I gotten in the tank!

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
I wish I would gotten my camera out before it started to get dark!

This one is a little better -

There's the wee-man in the midst of Team Peppy and the Rabbit clan -

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rabbit410 said:
Gotta love the Mercer County Choppers!

(When's that show on???)
You have to come watch it live. We don't believe in the evils of television!

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
eddie spaghetti said:
Buckethead, I love the sweatshirt, where do I get one?
The Clark House in Clark, Pa. He also has short and long sleeve t-shirts.

·
Registered
27,829 Posts
I think we could make a Lancaster County version of that shirt. Would probably make a killing on the tourists from Joisey that come to see the Amish here.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts