The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
HPA Admin Approved Vendor
6,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still playing with the Photoshop there is a ton of things that can be done with your pics. I'm still trying to learn it but it is fun.

Griz

This colored pencil sketch effect of a photo I took of a doe
I think is nice enough to frame. Darn problem is I dont have enough wall space for all the ones I like and I'm only getting started.
Wish I had got involved in this a long time ago sure could have saved a lot of cash rather than buying all those art prints I did.

·
Registered
853 Posts
The pencil sketch effect is nice.
Keep having fun with the Photoshop program. I used it briefly in school but I must have missed out on all of the possibilities of the program.

·
Premium Member
24,122 Posts
Very nice Griz

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Those are very nice Griz. Interested in a joint venture for an online outdoor print shop?

·
HPA Admin Approved Vendor
6,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Zimmer, that could be fun.
I have been busy lately doing dog portraits for friends who have seen the ones I did of my dogs. It's time consuming though because you need to spend time with the dog to get a feel for its personality and get just the right lighting to capture their eyes without a flash. But it's worth the time when I can get a natural looking un-posed photo that makes the owner happy and exemplifies the animal.

Griz

1 - 14 of 14 Posts