The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anything wrong with fertilizing and spraying butyrac at the same time? I wouldn't think so but I figured I'd check. I'm headed up to the cabin and wanted to knock both out at the same time.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Is there anything wrong with fertilizing and spraying butyrac at the same time? I wouldn't think so but I figured I'd check. I'm headed up to the cabin and wanted to knock both out at the same time.
There shouldn't be, but read the label to verify. :)

·
Registered
12,260 Posts
I think you should be fine. If anything spray the Butyrac and wait for it to dry before putting down fertilizer. I would be more worried about a chemical reaction than anything else. You can also wait to fertilize when you put the seed down.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think you should be fine. If anything spray the Butyrac and wait for it to dry before putting down fertilizer. I would be more worried about a chemical reaction than anything else. You can also wait to fertilize when you put the seed down.
That is what I actually had planned. I could have been more clear in my original post. I plan on spraying the Butyrac one day, and spreading the fertilizer the next day. I can't see any way that this is a problem.

·
Registered
12,260 Posts
That is what I actually had planned. I could have been more clear in my original post. I plan on spraying the Butyrac one day, and spreading the fertilizer the next day. I can't see any way that this is a problem.
Yes, I wouldn't worry about it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts