That is what I actually had planned. I could have been more clear in my original post. I plan on spraying the Butyrac one day, and spreading the fertilizer the next day. I can't see any way that this is a problem.I think you should be fine. If anything spray the Butyrac and wait for it to dry before putting down fertilizer. I would be more worried about a chemical reaction than anything else. You can also wait to fertilize when you put the seed down.