The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
I have a pair of the Metalheads. Best wading boots I've ever had. I've had them for about a year and fished them pretty heavy. They're holding up great so far. The BOA laces are what attracted me the most and I haven't been disappointed. It's nice not having them come untied or loosening once you're in the water. I would definitely recommend them.

· Registered
11 Posts
runningdeer said:
Railking said:
I have a pair of the Metalheads. Best wading boots I've ever had. I've had them for about a year and fished them pretty heavy. They're holding up great so far. The BOA laces are what attracted me the most and I haven't been disappointed. It's nice not having them come untied or loosening once you're in the water. I would definitely recommend them.
I don't know if you could add studs to the felt or not. I don't see a reason why not. It's not too bad to switch out the soles. To swap between felt and studded or rubber, it can be done in about 45 seconds. The sole that you swap out is pretty thin so it's not too bulky to carry the extra set in your vest of chest pack.

how thick is the felt on these? could you sink studs into them and still be able to swap out the soles?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.