The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was anyone else on here also have stuff stolen by this gang back in July, August and September when they were going around the State Parks breaking into Vehicles?

I got a letter today from the U.S. Department of Justice. Seems there are 2 Trials set up for next month in Federal Court in Harrisburg!

16 people involved stealing in the 2 cases my cases involves......I still want to know WHY they wanted to steal a dang Magnetic Business Sign!!!?

·
Registered
666 Posts
Why steal magnetic sign? Don't you think your magnetic sign on the side of their vehicle would have taken alot of heat off of them (and put it on you) and made some of their activity look alot less suspicious?

·
Registered
52,306 Posts
They pull in my driveway with a big WWD sign on their BMW, then I start looking for you with my 40 cal semi....

·
Registered
12,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RonM said:
They pull in my driveway with a big WWD sign on their BMW, then I start looking for you with my 40 cal semi....
If they pull in your Driveway with a sign that has WWD on it, that is not my sign! Mine did not have any WWD on it!

There was over $300.00 in Brand New Parts for my Truck in the back seat of the car in Plain View, along with Traps, a Briefcase that had some important papers in it and my Wife's Purse under the seat.

They hit other cars and smashed windows out and stole things out of Glove Compartments and instead of smashing the window out in mine and taking brand new truck parts and looking through compartments, they pull the magnetic sign off the side of it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts