The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked these up from someones garbage. A dozen Feline Arrows with Hilbre broadheads. Two are damaged. Does anyone know if there is any value in these? I cant imagine much but maybe someone wants them for their traditional collection. Just looking for information on these. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
20,862 Posts
Picked these up from someones garbage. A dozen Feline Arrows with Hilbre broadheads. Two are damaged. Does anyone know if there is any value in these? I cant imagine much but maybe someone wants them for their traditional collection. Just looking for information on these. Thanks!
You're so bored during the kung-flue lockdown that you're dumpster diving?

·
Registered
4,900 Posts
Feline Archery went out of business in the 80's and my dad bought a lot of their inventory for his archery shop. Dottie Nelson I believe was the owner or at least she was the person in charge that my dad dealt with. He had a whole basement filled with old Feline archery stuff, seeing that arrow box brings back memories.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Here are some Feline glass shafts that I reconstructed. Microflite #8's in a soft gray. Recrowned them and new fletch...

Good Shooting->->->->Craig

1 - 11 of 11 Posts