The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been going crazy trying to find Federal Gold Medal hulls for reloading. The ribbed plastic, not the smooth plastic or paper hulls. Do any of you know of a supplier?
Thanks!!

·
Banned
19,532 Posts
no, but man I loved reloading the paper! They were fun to load and always gave a nice clean crimp. I never had any luck with ANY plastic Federal hull.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I reload for hunting, and my waterfowl loads and turkey load are both built on the Gold Medal hulls. Both loads have been excellent performers for me, so I am getting pretty desperate to find a supply of these hulls.....

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
I think I have a few thousand left over from my trapshooting days you can have just for picking them up....shoot me a PM if interested....

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Holy crap!!! There will be 387 camouflage trucks sliding to a halt in front of your house!!! The finest hull made for handrolling waterfowl loads. I have a bunch too, they are locked in a safe, alarm system is set, claymores emplaced, and the M-60's in interlocking fields of fire. Mccoy, if you can't pick them up, let me know, I'll get 'em, split 'em down the middle, and I'll ship your share, postage-paid.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts