The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a couple guys to go Rabbit Hunting with on Saturday - Let me know if you want to go. Tentatively we would meet at Pilot on 422 at around 10am and then head to the field.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep - figured we would try those fields this time. I would say lets meet at pilot at 10am. Does that work for you guys?

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Ed you have #'s for this hunt of people expected?

Looks like last times experience of chasing dogs all day scared everyone away!

·
Registered
243 Posts
I didn't see this when you posted it Ed, I may head out that way in the morning, it might be easier to head in from country club road(less walking distance). Brine are you planning on coming down??

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I have a buyer interested in my savage model 24, who is from below pittsburgh, if he says he is buying the gun ill meet him at the pilot, and then go hunting with you guys.

I won't know till morning though, so I'd say doubtful.

·
Registered
243 Posts
What's the calibers on your model 24. I been lookin for one

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It looks like its between 2-3 so a much smaller group this time. Its ok though more rabbits for the rest of us
See you all at 10

·
Registered
243 Posts
Ed, if brine doesn't come ill swing by my house and grab a dog. I can hunt till 2 or 3 and then I got other arrangments

·
Registered
243 Posts
Had a good day today guys. Had one chase end with a double tap from Ed and Steve. Got another one goin and had an awesome big run from Copper and 2 misses later that ended with a rabbit in a hole. No deer were seen or chased
. Had fun today guys, we'll do it again

1 - 18 of 18 Posts