The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm doing a survey.. whats everyones favorite soda drink?? Pepsi, Coke, Dr.pepper, MD??

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
do i have to post this again?

Here's what happens in your body when you assault it with a Coke:
Within the first 10 minutes, 10 teaspoons of sugar hit your system. This is 100 percent of your recommended daily intake, and the only reason you don't vomit as a result of the overwhelming sweetness is because phosphoric acid cuts the flavor.
Within 20 minutes, your blood sugar spikes, and your liver responds to the resulting insulin burst by turning massive amounts of sugar into fat.
Within 40 minutes, caffeine absorption is complete; your pupils dilate, your blood pressure rises, and your livers dumps more sugar into your bloodstream.
Around 45 minutes, your body increases dopamine production, which stimulates the pleasure centers of your brain - a physically identical response to that of heroin, by the way.
After 60 minutes, you'll start to have a sugar crash

·
Registered
5,554 Posts
I'm a Mt.Dew addict, but I'd say my favorite is Country Time Lemonade. But it's getting hard to find.

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
when not drinking coffee its coke. quit drinking vinilla coke due to drinking a half gal of bacardi with it eveny week

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
lanchestercounty said:
do i have to post this again?

Here's what happens in your body when you assault it with a Coke:
Within the first 10 minutes, 10 teaspoons of sugar hit your system. This is 100 percent of your recommended daily intake, and the only reason you don't vomit as a result of the overwhelming sweetness is because phosphoric acid cuts the flavor.
Within 20 minutes, your blood sugar spikes, and your liver responds to the resulting insulin burst by turning massive amounts of sugar into fat.
Within 40 minutes, caffeine absorption is complete; your pupils dilate, your blood pressure rises, and your livers dumps more sugar into your bloodstream.
Around 45 minutes, your body increases dopamine production, which stimulates the pleasure centers of your brain - a physically identical response to that of heroin, by the way.
After 60 minutes, you'll start to have a sugar crash
You just have to go and ruin everything

When I dont drink Iced Tea or water(which is very rare)I do prefer Dr.Pepper

1 - 20 of 84 Posts