Registered
2,126 Posts
I voted for Chevy but I must say I like GMCs better
and yes there is a difference
Even in price

·
Registered
351 Posts
I've owned and driven nothing but full size Chevy's but my favorite truck will always be dad's truck when I was growing up: 1978 Ford F-150 with the Ranger Explorer badges. Apparently I didn't turn 16 soon enough.

·
Registered
10,656 Posts
i like fords lot but i voted chevy as well because i couldnt vote for GMC

i am not one of those guys that has stickers of a dude peeing on another brand

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
I've owned chevy,dodge and ford. the dodge was an old navy truck tough to get parts for(rear and gas tank) otherwise pretty good until that girl ran the light. The chevy just took me from day one. The ford served well for very little cost so I bought another.

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
hadto pick chevy as well because gmc wasn't there. driven and fixed every 4x4 out there and wouldn't give u my sierra

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Toyota Tacoma even with all the bad press. I have had 53,000 trouble free miles with my 06 Tacoma.

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
I just traded a 93 Ford Ranger on a 05 Silverado...The Ranger was a cheap stopgap when my old S-10 was too rusted to pass inspection @ 306,000mi

·
Registered
6,212 Posts
Right now I've got a '03 Dakota quad cab. It's been an alright truck. Not too many complaints. Well except the 13-14mpg I get with it.

I normally buy what ever I can get a good deal on. I not a big fan of Chevy trucks though. If I were to buy a new truck today it would be a Ford. Dodge pretty much ruined the Dakota.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts