The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Years ago, I sent mine to where I hunted, Perry county. Mailed from Delaware county Friday before the Monday and after about fifteen years of never getting one, finally gave up. Same for a few other guys in our camp. Been hunting the SRA and mail them to Chester country. Good luck with them, slow as molasses in January. Have even got the tags AFTER bow season started.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Years ago, I sent mine to where I hunted, Perry county. Mailed from Delaware county Friday before the Monday and after about fifteen years of never getting one, finally gave up. Same for a few other guys in our camp. Been hunting the SRA and mail them to Chester country. Good luck with them, slow as molasses in January. Have even got the tags AFTER bow season started.
Perry County used to be real good processing tags, I think there is new personal in there now. The other year i kept wondering why i haven't been awarded my second round tag as i saw on the pgc website doe tags were very slow selling. I called them and they said well we dont have any more envelopes to process but they will look. Well they must have found it, 5 minutes later i checked and was awarded.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Mine are split, one to Chester county and the grandson's to Delaware county. Chester county is usually three weeks if it doesn't get "lost" there.

41 - 60 of 76 Posts