The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will Rogers play this weekend? If so do you think it will be for first drive, one quarter, first half? I am in a fantasy league that goes by points,and have Rogers and Matt Moore and am leaning towards playing Moore against the Jets, thinking that Rogers won't play or will be limited, but the packers coach keeps spewing how they are taking this game seriously, and I would hate to bench him and then have him throw 5 touchdowns especially since I'm currently in 1st by a slight margin and need to have a good week to win the league. What do you think guys?

·
6,669 Posts
always a tough call. My guess is at most the first half.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats what I was thinking too. Why would they risk hurting him when they have everything locked up. But the coach keeps saying that their taking it seriously because its a division opponent, I'm wondering how much of that is hype.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
I have Rodgers as well and I'm going to sit him. I don't think he'll play beyond the first quarter. they have nothing to gain by playing him. Only risking injury. I'm actually starting Moore in his place too.

·
Registered
20,672 Posts
Wow, your season runs long....I cant see Rodgers playing too long. Of course the coach is saying they are gonna take the game seriously. You'll never hear any coach say, "We're looking past this one." I'd say he plays a couple series, and that's it.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys, thats what my gut was telling me. Just wanted to get some second opinions. Dane this is my only league that goes this long it adds an extra degree of hardness too it when at the very end your superstars are getting benched or reduced playing time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts