The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is with great sadness and anger that I ask for your prayers and thoughts for a Fallen Brother. Murdered while on duty by a gang member. This comes at a time when there will shortly be cuts due to government bs. Putting our staff in even greater harm. Please pray for his family and coworkers.

·
Registered
7,680 Posts
Thoughts and prayers to the family of the Officer who was taken from us last eve at USP Canaan.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Just found out he was the brother of a taxidermist who did my 10 ptr last year in Nanticoke, (Williams Taxidermy) a town just south of Wilkes Barre. Thoughts and prayers. RIP Eric.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Sadly we lose yet another valuable member of society, a proud father & mothers son ....
A beam of light against the darkness of the worst who walk amongst us...snuffed out while protecting us..long before his time.
Gangs, drugs & their crimes are domestic terrorists & terrorism that should be dealt with by a swift & immediate form of justice without prejudice or confusion or sympathy
RIP... May god hold you & yours in the palm of his hand

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Eric graduated 2 years behind my girlfriend. He was planning on going fishing with his brother this weekend. Like most of us on here he was an avid outdoorsman. I'm sure GOD opened HIS kingdom for one of our protectors. RIP bother, you will be missed!

Meeting Thy God
The Corrections Officer stood and faced his God, which must always come to pass. He hoped his shoes were shining, just as brightly as his brass."Step forward now, Corrections Officer. How shall I deal with you? Have you always turned the other check? To my church have you been true?"The Corrections Officer squared his shoulders and said, "No, Lord I guess I ain't, because those of us who carry badges can't always be a Saint.I've had to work most Sundays, and at times my work was rough, and sometimes I've been violent. Because inside the walls are awful tough.But I never took a penny, that wasn't mine to keep, I worked a lot of overtime, when the bills just got too steep.And I never passed a cry for help, though at times I shook with fear, and sometimes, God forgive me, I wept unmanly tears.I know I don't deserve a place among the people here. They never wanted me around except to calm their fears.If you've a place for me here, Lord, it needn't be so grand. I never expected or had too much, but if you don't I will understand."There was silence all around the Throne, where the Saints often trod. As the Corrections Officer waited quietly for the judgment of his God."Step forward now, Corrections Officer, you've borne your burdens well. Come walk a beat on Heaven's streets, you've done your time in [censored]."Unknown Author

1 - 17 of 17 Posts