The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed a huge number of steelhead fanatics call these Forums home so I thought I would post a fall steelhead I just finished for a client.
BTW.....the steelhead run in Erie is in full swing. Lots of fish EVERYWHERE! Come and get em boys and girls!

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
That is a great looking mount. Could you post your contact info. in case someone, like me, would like to have you mount a steelhead. What would that cost?

About the only thing missing is all the big "jewelry" steelhead sport later in the year.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fly Guy said:
That is a great looking mount. Could you post your contact info. in case someone, like me, would like to have you mount a steelhead. What would that cost?

About the only thing missing is all the big "jewelry" steelhead sport later in the year.
I really don't want to post my contact or website info for fear of ticking off the big cheese---foxtrapperwoman---by "advertising" LOL. Send me a PM through here and I will get it to you. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
are those real or artificial fins
especially the adipose fin it looks great

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Artificials Johnny. I've found that if you charge for it artificials are actually easier to do than the real ones if you're going to do the real ones the way they should be done----if that makes any sense. However, making molds for artificials is expensive and costly so, for now, I'm just doing molds for some of my more common species and sizes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts