The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent 5 days over at camp - weather was great, family company was great. Got a lot of small jobs done for the winter like cutting grass for the last time (I hope). Did some hunting over on SGL, and just spent some time relaxing!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Ravin R9
5,625 Posts
Spent 5 days over at camp - weather was great, family company was great. Got a lot of small jobs done for the winter like cutting grass for the last time (I hope). Did some hunting over on SGL, and just spent some time relaxing!
Now That's what we should be Talking about. :smile2:

·
Registered
25,728 Posts
Great looking place AND dog. :smile2:

Our hound - dead ringer for the one in the pic - and I were up in NW Tioga Co. from the 8th to the 12th. First four days, bluebird skies and moderate temps, so I spent most of it staining the siding. Raining Sat. morning.

Some good color the next valley over, leaves pretty much gone right around camp.

Next to rifle deer seasons, mid October is my favorite time to be up there.

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats a nice camp, really like the deck! Looks like the pup had a good time also!
Thanks--That's Duke- he's my son's dog, but goes with me everywhere when he is at work. He simply loves camp, since he can go in and out the screen door at will and once outside, it's play ball time. He's in good shape for 9 yrs. old! Thinking it may be time to get him a buddy!

·
Registered
25,728 Posts
Can't be without a lab around. One we have now is number three and she's a little devil. Only been to camp once without her, because I had to stop for a meeting in Lewisburg on the way home that time. Being at camp without the dog, ain't the same.

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Below are pics of the 2 black lab brothers from the same litter we had from 1997-2009, and the second pic are the 2 lab sisters from the same litter we had from 2005-2018. So, from 2005-2009 we had 4 running around! I have a tough time looking at other dogs!

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts